There are many things that can cause a designed, 1- page report to print on the multiple pages including page margins and content embedded in the print template.
Adjusting Printer Settings in Internet Explorer
- Click File and Page Setup
In the Page Setup Dialogue box, make the following settings selections:
- Print Background is checked.
- Margins are 0.25" for Left, Right, Top and Bottom
- Header and footers are empty or clear out.
- Click OK to save these settings.
NOTE: If you cannot set your margins to 0.25, please check with your printer's manufacturer for an updated printer driver.