To printing a list of campaigns is extremely helpful when placing sign riders on properties.
- Click on "My Campaigns".
- On the bottom right corner of the page you will find a "Print All" button. Clicking this button will allow you to print a list of your GCodes, show which properties are assigned to each code, and a few vital bits of information about each property.
- The print screen defaults to print the QR codes assigned to each code. However, you can turn off the QR code printing by closing the Print dialogue, un-check the "Show QR Codes" box.
- Once you un-check the "Show QR codes".
- Hold down "Ctrl" and press "P" on your keyboard to bring up the print option.
- Click "Print" print all information.