Manually Creating a Campaign on Realty Connect:
- Click on "My Campaigns" then click the "Create Campaign"
- The campaign details page will open. Enter information in all the fields that are yellow and have a red asterisk. For the Gcode field, use the pull down menu to make a selection. NOTE: If you have more than 20 Gcodes, you will have to enter the specific Gcode you wish to use vs. using a pull down menu.
- Click "Create" at the bottom of the page and you're finished.
- Click "My Campaigns". You can select "Create Campaign" from the "Current Campaign" list, or to the far right click the "Action" icon with the green plus sign.
- To choose a specific code just look under the GCode column and click "create campaign" next to the GCode you would like to use.
- Proceed with the steps listed previously to complete the campaign assignment process.
Note: When creating a manual campaign the price will not automatically update as it is not linked to the MLS.