You can generate reports for yourself or on behalf of your sellers by using the "Dashboard" and "My Campaigns" tabs.
Generating Reports in the Dashboard Panel
- At the bottom of the "Dashboard" screen you will see a chart reflecting your lead activity. Simply enter the gcode/Property Code in the field above the chart. Once the gcode/address pops up above the field, click on the "Inquiries History".
- Select the time period for the report (example: leads over the last "1 month").
- Choose to print or export the graph (PNG, JPG, PDF) using the icons above the right side of the graph:
Option 2: Go to the campaign and download the inquiries.
- Open the "My Campaigns" tab and open a campaign.
- Select the "Inquiries" tab within the campaign view.
- Either select specific leads, by clicking on the box to the left of the lead, or select all. Choose from "Export Selected" or "Export All" at the bottom of the screen.
When a new window open, you can choose to open the file or save as an Excel spreadsheet.
Save it and you're ready to share the leads with your seller!