Your personal settings and preferences are managed by you and can be changed at any time. Use the Settings tab to access the panels where you save your custom information. Sub-tabs on the Settings panel take you to:
- Profile: Your agent contact information.
- Display Preferences: Choose your default display when you sign in to Find.
- Message Center: A repository for your messages.
Managing Your Profile
By default, your profile displays your first and last name. You can add additional information such as your email or phone number, and you can change your basic profile information, including your photo, logo, and branding information. Profile information is used in reports and emails sent out by you and wherever your branding is displayed, unless explicitly excluded.
Note: A preview of your branding displays at the bottom of the Profile page. Branding displays on all printed reports, customer emails and customer links to Saved Reports.
To access the Profile page:
Tip: All of the following procedures are done on the Profile page.
- From the main page, click the Settings tab.
- By default, the Profile sub tab displays.
Other available sub-tabs are Display Preferences and Message Center.
To create or change your profile:
- On the Profile page, make your selections or changes.
- Click the Update button when all changes are complete.
Updates appear immediately on your Profile page and are also reflected in your branding information, when relevant.
Note: The first and last name and email fields are mandatory.
To cancel profile changes:
- Before clicking Update, you can cancel your changes by doing one of the following:
- Click Cancel
- Close the page
- Sign out
To change a Photo or Logo:
On the Profile page, click the Change Photo or Logo link at the bottom of the page.
A new pop-up window appears with options to do the following:
- Add a photo or logo currently visible elsewhere on the Internet by adding either or both Links (URLs) and clicking Update.
~ or ~
- Click Browse and locate the image file on your computer. Select it and click Open. The field will show the path to the image on your computer.
- Once your selections are made, click Save to update your changes.
To delete a photo or logo:
- On the Profile page, click the Remove Photo or Remove Logo link.
Next Lesson: Altering Display Preferences in Find.