LPS Real Estate Group is pleased to announce support for the Paragon 5 MLS system on the iPad. Members can now access the most popular areas of the system for their day-to-day business.
Safari Browser on the iPad
Since the Safari Browser in use within the iPad has inherent functionality differences compared to the online version, LPSREG has redesigned system functionality when displaying these modules in the iPad Safari Browser.
The following areas of Paragon 5 have passed Quality Assurance and are available for use on the iPad Safari Browser.
- Multi tasking via Tabs
- Fields: In – Line Auto Complete where available
- Property Searches
- Results Views
- Client Connect
- CMA (View Only)
The following areas of Paragon 5 are not supported due to functionality restrictions within the iPad Safari Browser. Please note that incompatible features will be grayed out or restricted from use.
- Drag and drop of columns is not available in the Spreadsheet view
- Use Customize to rearrange column order
- Action Icon links to Third Party products are dependent on their support of iPad
- Upload of Listing Photos or Agent/Office Preference Images is not supported.
- Upload of Associated Documents is not supported.
- Direct Printing from iPad not currently supported.
- Export to Excel
- MLS Administrative Functions
- CMA: Generation of Presentation Package not Supported
- Custom Report Writer
- Virtual Tours
Spreadsheet Row Double Click/ Accessing Report views
To view listing report views from the spreadsheet the MLS Number field must be included in the Spreadsheet view. The MLS number is a live link that directs to the default view.
A basic messaging box is utilized for e-mail messaging. The rich text editor is not available for use in the iPad Safari Browser. Hyperlinks are displayed as full URL's.
Drawing Map Shapes: When drawing shapes on a Bing Map, the Shape Icon mustturn blue before drawing the Rubber Band, Radius or Polygon Shapes.
- Two Finger Scrolling
- Homepage and Spreadsheet views require iPad two finger scroll Messaging
- Multi direction scrolling is supported. Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Two finger zoom in/out is supported where available Landscape vs. Portrait View
- Landscape View is recommended for the best use of the Paragon MLS System System Requirements
- iPad OS: 3.2 and higher
- iPad Safari Versions: ## and higher
- Other available iPad Browsers: Not supported at this time
iPad Help Section
The above information will be available via the Paragon Connect Help site via the Help link within the Paragon system when accessed with an iPad.