At Login Time
Each time you login to Paragon, Paragon will ask you if you want to update Automatic E-mail Notifications that do not match your default signature. You have several options regarding this notification, as shown by clicking the dropdown box in the modal show below.
- View Searches and update notifications now
- Remind me in 1 day
- Remind me in 1 week
- Remind me in 1 month
- Don’t remind me again
Make your selection and click OK.
If you click View Searches and update notifications now, a modal will open with your notifications displayed, ready for you to update them. With three clicks, you can update all of your exceptions to your default or update your exceptions to the default one-at-a-time. (See next page for the modal with your notification exceptions.)
If, while working in Paragon, you want to update your Email Signature exceptions, click on Preferences > E-mail. A tab will open.
In the new tab with the Email folder expanded. Expand the Email Signature folder by clicking the “+” sign and click on Exception Report. The Exceptions Report is displayed in the workspace to the right of the folder tree.
The Exceptions Report has two filters:
- Notifications: All Notifications, Active Notification and Inactive Notifications
- Updated: All, Yes and No (Indicates if the notifications are using the default Email signature)
The Exceptions Reports opens displaying the notifications that have not been updated to the default Email Signature.
- All – Displays all notifications that are both active and inactive.
- Active – Displays only the Active E-mail Notifications.
- Inactive – Displays only the Inactive E-mail Notifications.
- All – Displays all notifications that are both Yes (updated) and No (not updated).
- Yes – Displays all notifications you have updated to the default Email Signature.
- No – Displays all notifications that have not been updated to the default Email Signature.