You can add two (2) types of text to each of your listing images.
1. Listing Photo Labels (1 to 100 characters with a default of 50 characters)
2. Listing Photo Descriptions (1 to 255 characters with a default of 100 characters)
When adding text to your listing images, you can add just the labels, the descriptions, or both.
Listing Photo labels can be viewed in Paragon on the Custom Views/Reports, if Label is enabled on each report’s design for each picture placeholder. The Listing Photo Descriptions are displayed when viewing the Listing Photo Gallery slideshow.
Listing Photo Labels and Listing Photo Descriptions can be sent, via a RETS data feed, to third party implementers and data aggregators of your Paragon data.
This Quick Start Guide will show how agents with Listing Input and Maintenance credentials can add Listing Photo Labels and Listing Photo Descriptions to their listing images.
How to add a Listing Photo Label and Listing Photo Description
While adding or maintaining your listing image(s), click Add Label below and to the left of the listing image to add Listing Photo Labels and/or Listing Photo Descriptions to your listing images.
The Photo Label modal opens for the specific picture you are working on.
To add a Listing Photo Label
Place your cursor in the Label field and start typing.
1. If your MLS has a predetermined list of label names, you can select the correct label from the partial list of labels displayed.
2. If your MLS allows free form text entry for your label, you can type in the specific label you want.
3. If your MLS allows both of the above, you can start typing and choose your label from the partial list of possible labels or add your own label.
4. Click Save to retain your Listing Photo Label addition or modification.
To add a Listing Photo Description
Place your cursor in the Listing Photo Description field and type in your own description. Paragon provides a spell check for this field.
Click Save to retain your Listing Photo Description addition or modification.
How your Listing Photo Labels and Listing Photo Descriptions are displayed
Custom Views and Reports (when the picture placeholders have labels enabled)
Listing Photo Gallery slideshow (when the picture placeholders have labels enabled)