In the event that one company acquires another, we must create a new office and transfer all agents, listings, and contacts to the new office.
IMPORTANT check DRE to verify the new DBA or that we have received a copy of the acceptance of the new DBA also, check that the Broker is a member with CCAR; if not, provide them with a membership application!
To Enter a New Office into Rapattoni:
- Go to office search and press Enter this will bring up a complete list of offices.
- To create a new office record press F4.
- Press Ctrl+A to assign an office number.
- Create an MLS ID. (example: Keller Williams Walnut Creek is KELW)
- Establish what type of office this is (Realtor Office, MLS only)
- Assign the Broker to the office
Transferring Agents to the new Office:
- Gather list of agents/assistants to be transferred
- Perform an office change for each agent/assistant in Rap.
- In Paragon, go to the agent profile ensure that all new office info is correct
- Click on TRANSFER.
- Check the “Transfer All Listings…” box
- Click “Yes” to transfer contacts, CMAs, and saved searches.
- Type the agent’s name into each textbox.
- Click on TRANSFER
- Wait for Paragon to process the transfer (this may take a few minutes) DO NOT CLOSE WINDOW until transfer is complete